Your Privacy is Our Priority
We know that your privacy is very important to you and that you do care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our clients, employees and suppliers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described below, and in a way, that is in accordance with the codified principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that, Flexy Call may change or upgrade its data protection procedure from time to time should the law require this.
1. Information About Us
Flexy Call LIMITED
Registered Trading Address: 2 Oakwood Avenue, Mitcham, Surrey, London CR4 3DP
Registered in England under company number: 10225053
Telephone number: +447404349313
Postal Address: 2 Oakwood Avenue, Mitcham, Surrey, London CR4 3DP
2. The Privacy Notice
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is stored, and how it is used. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data, codified into the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the GDPR).
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the GDPR as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as:
1. Your name and contact details;
2. Next of Kin details;
3. Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status etc.;
4. National Insurance Number;
5. Job Title or Profession and recruitment records;
6. Contact Details;
7. Bank Details, and
8. Any other less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights, which we will always work to uphold such as:
1. The right to be informed about our collection, store or use of your personal data;
2. The right to access the personal data we hold about you;
3. The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to have your personal data erased from our system. Please note that this right is not an absolute right and only applies in cases where you do not want to use our services anymore (Client, Supplier, Trader) or when you do not want to work with us anymore (employee or subcontractor);
5. The right to restrict your personal data processing.
6. Object to the processing of your personal data;
7. Data Portability and the right to request the transfer of your personal information to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
For more information about exercising your rights and/ or our use of your personal data, please refer to https://www.eugdpr.org
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018, we must always have a lawful reason for using your personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Please note that sometimes we require information related to your Health and Medical Conditions, Trade Union Memberships and Criminal Convictions Information in order for us to access your suitability for employment, engagement or promotion.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
• Communicating with you, to follow up on your initial inquiry. This may include responding to emails or calls from you and any other means of communication.
• Providing a quote and product or service information
• Supplying our products and services to you.
• Your personal data is required for us to enter into a contract with you as mentioned above.
• Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you.
6. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
Please note that Flexy Call will generally hold your personal data for the duration of your employment or engagement.
7. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR rules.
8. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may share your personal data either internally within the company departments or externally with third-party organization, pension scheme providers and other types of pension administrations, health providers, IT Services and/ or professional advisors etc.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
9. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
Flexy Call Limited
2 Oakwood Avenue,
Mitcham, London CR4 3DP
Please note that we will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving it.
Learn about our TERMS AND PRIVACY